Some Logistics Notes:
WHAT: ICM Day at the Capitol
PURPOSE: To meet district legislators in order to address proposed legislation or issues of community concern
- Please plan to ARRIVE AT THE Capitol no later than 8:30am!!!
- Must have identification, i.e. license, etc,. to enter Building.
- Sign in at Registration Table /Room 216.
- Receive Legislative Contact Sheet, key questions to inquire with your legislator, Copy of bills before House/Senate.
- See format letter for follow-up with legislators.
- Pick up ICM tee shirt-other PR materials.
- Who is your legislator? We’ll have that info for you
- Group picture with Rep. Mitchell at 9:30am
- Students/Teachers have been invited to attend Session in the House Gallery. Approximately 10am.
Questions: Contact; B. Smith @email@example.com